Jane Austen Afternoon Teas for Girlie Get-Togethers
The De Koffie Pot Kitchen can prepare a truly beautiful vintage afternoon tea for you to enjoy out in the cafe, upstairs in De Koffie Pot, out on the courtyard or in the Roof Terrace Bar.
The Vintage Afternoon Tea menu is £15 a head. To read it, click here.
Where to have your afternoon tea?
- Non-Saturdays: You can use the Upstairs of De Koffie Pot, subject to availability. Or you could go for our special roof terrace option which is £20 a head.
- Saturdays less than 2 months away: You can use the Upstairs of De Koffie Pot, subject to availability. Or you could go for our special roof terrace option.
- Saturdays more than 2 months away: We reserve the Upstairs of De Koffie Pot for weddings more than 2 months away. So we can only take bookings for a maximum of 20 people for after 3pm and then you can have your afternoon tea in the downstairs café. Or you could go for our special roof terrace option.
Our special roof terrace hen dos…
If you’d like to be dazzled by the views whilst enjoying your afternoon tea in the luxury of the roof terrace cocktail bar at The Left Bank Village, this space is available to you provided:
- your booking is for a minimum of 20 people
- The charge for this Roof Terrace afternoon Tea is £25 a head.
“I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who worked on the baby shower for us. It was a lovely day and mother-to-be thoroughly enjoyed it. The spread was INCREDIBLE! Best we have had by far!! If you could pass on our thanks to everyone that would be appreciated. Kind Regards, R.Y.”