At De Koffee Pot we use James Gourmet Coffee from Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire, it’s all roasted by Peter James who founded the company in 1999.
On our menu, we have;
- Latte: made up of an espresso with a larger ratio of steamed milk to milk foam, if you want a yummy milky hug in a mug then this is the one for you!
- Flat White: made up of an espresso and steamed milk. The Flat White is full of smooth velvet bubbles and is like a yummy espresso.
- Cappuccino: made up of an espresso with a smaller ratio of steamed milk to milk foam. The Cappuccino has a thick layer of white foam that you have to break through to get to your coffee!
- Americano: made with an espresso and hot water. If you like a good coffee then to some this may be inferior to a filter coffee.
- Mocha: made win an espresso, hot chocolate and steamed milk. This is great if you want a kick with your hot chocolate! It’s the perfect mix of coffee 20 a./
- and chocolate.
- Macchiato: made with an espresso and a little bit of milk foam. A macchiato is the perfect afternoon drink to perk you up, it doesn’t quite have the strong kick of an espresso, instead its nice and subtle.
- Espresso: this is a straight up espresso! This is the base of all of the Coffee’s and is great on its own if you want a quick buzz.